Tell Me What You Think

Tell Me What You Think: If you have a comment after reading a post, please leave one. It helps spark discussion and potentially future posts on this site.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What To Expect From This Blog




This is my first attempt at a blog and have been inspired by my wife, who has been blogging for a few years and more seriously within the past few months (http://www.laceyhorst-thomas.blogspot.com/).  My plan for this blog is to share my views on things that come up in my life that others, mostly men, may relate to and find entertaining.  While I do not claim to be an expert on anything (my wife may say differently, that I do think of myself as an expert on some things) I will likely be writing about my experiences as a father to an incredible one year old, my life as a mental health counselor, my views on sports and video games, as well as other things in daily life. 

Another thing that I should tell any potential readers is that I know little to nothing about setting up a blog, writing code, creating ad space or other tech savvy ways of making this process of blogging easy for myself.  My hope is that I will learn along the way, as I have done with a lot of things in life, and to maybe even inspire you to venture into a new hobby/activity of your own.  For myself, it will be fun to see how this plays out and I am looking forward to learning ways to improve my blog and to watch it transform into, dare I say, a work of art…or at least expression.  My wife has found much joy in her blog and I hope to do the same, even if it is not followed by the masses, but one can hope. 

 

1 comment: